Ouli's Organic Koroneiki Olive Oil is beyond most, it's smooth and doesn't leave a bitter after taste. This olive oil is organically grown and produced on the Greek island of Zakynthos where our founder, Stephanie's family is from. It's produced with zero water waste, which means the stone mill technique has been perfected to be good for the environment and preserves all the goodness of the antioxidants and nutrients.
Try this classic Greek Salad recipe otherwise known as a Horatiki (meaning village in Greek) with our Olive Oil and bring everyone together over this delicious and nourishing starter!
- 3 Cucumbers seeded and sliced into half moons
- 1 1/2 chopped Feta into cubes
- 1 cup Kalamata Olives pitted and sliced (whole is okay too)
- 3 large Tomatoes cut in chunks
- 1 Red Onion sliced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper cut into 1-inch squares
- Mint leaves
- 3/4 cup Organic Koroneiki Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup quality Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Oregano
- Black Pepper & Salt to taste